Everyday I've been experiencing Kayden's power kick and movement. Can really see him moving inside the stomach....so amazing and fun. Is he really so flexible? Really amazing that our tummy space is so small and baby can fit inside us.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ya Lor, Some times can see from outside like my tummy become a jelly move left n right. Baby having a dance party inside. Can be really fun. Think I will miss her inside me when she is out. Cos she is so close to me.....and me only.
Btw, u can also play with ur baby inside, if u they move, u also feel them by touching from outside, they will response. So fun! Sometimes when I am free, I disturb her, get her to response to my touch.Hahaha...Notty Mummy!
He's naughty leh....when he moves, i try to move my head down just to catch a glimpse on my tummy or either when i want to touch my tummy to feel him while he's moving but he'll stopped moving after that. So didnt really have a chance to play with him at all. Yeah...I think I will also miss him inside me when he's out.
2 comments:
Ya Lor, Some times can see from outside like my tummy become a jelly move left n right. Baby having a dance party inside. Can be really fun. Think I will miss her inside me when she is out. Cos she is so close to me.....and me only.
Btw, u can also play with ur baby inside, if u they move, u also feel them by touching from outside, they will response. So fun! Sometimes when I am free, I disturb her, get her to response to my touch.Hahaha...Notty Mummy!
He's naughty leh....when he moves, i try to move my head down just to catch a glimpse on my tummy or either when i want to touch my tummy to feel him while he's moving but he'll stopped moving after that. So didnt really have a chance to play with him at all. Yeah...I think I will also miss him inside me when he's out.
Post a Comment