Completed my 28 weeks check and tests last Saturday.
BB is now 1.1+ kg and I've gained 3.2 kg between my 24 weeks check and now. Amniotic Fluid is also in good level. Total weight gained from pre-pregnancy till now; 9kg :P Gynae said i put on slightly more weight but bb weight is good. Asking me to try to do more walking after having my meals. I guess a cup of mamil mama milk every night before sleep is really powerful.
Also had my blood taken for glucose test, once in the morning and another one after 2 hours of taking their "F&N" Orange drink. Instead of 2 shots, I was given 4 pokes :( instead as the nurse could not find my "big" vein for drawing the blood. Poke twice in the morning and twice in the later session. The 4th and the final poke was carried out by the gynae herself as the nurse was so paisei and keep apologizing for poking me so many times, so she got the gynae to do it for me. Luckily Dr Watt succeed in getting that 1 syringe of blood from me. In the end, sad to find bruises on my 2 arms after all the poking.
The scan picture given this round was also bb face and bb feet and this time I can see the umbilical cord too. As compare to the previous one and this, bb fats can be found on his face and his little feet had also been seen to have grow longer.
Will post picture to let you guys compare later.
Upcoming 32 weeks check shall be on 27 Oct, this time round is still in 4 weeks check. After my 32 weeks, check will starts to be fortnightly, meaning 34, 36 weeks then follow on i believe it will be once in a week check till 40 weeks.....Date is really getting nearer and nearer for me to hold my little one and I'm really looking forward and feeling very very excited.
I will need to start packing and find a good and bright sunny day to handwash all his little clothes and hang to dry then pack his stuffs in the chest of drawer cupboard. His bed and a stand lamp can only be fixed up by his dad when I'm at the hospital and had given birth, as old folks says no fixing and screwing during pregnancy period.....For now i will need to source for a good double breastpump and check what other necessities I'm still lack of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
hahahaha... all ready to go liao... hehehehe... take care arh... so excited for u....
Yeah...i'm really getting very excited and meanwhile also worried as I don't know what to expect on my labour day...just pray for a fast and smooth labour with a healthy boy.
Congratsss!!!!!!!!! Your weight gain is very healthy. I rmbr when I was preggie, doc asked me to cut down in fear the baby's head will be too big for natural birth as I have a small pelvic bone. Phew~~ Luckily all turned out good.. All the best ya.
Thanks Ryan's mummy. Yeah...I'm really praying for a fast and smooth delivery on that day. Btw, hope you could get the ride for Ryan. He will be so happy :D
Post a Comment