Its been long since I post something.
I've just saw that I've been tagged to talk about 8 things of me.
Ok....there you go.
1) I'm a pessimistic person, tends to always think of the negative points first instead of the plus points. From housing stuffs to marriage preparation, then to having kids....eg. like wat if i got morning sickness during 1st trimester and cannot work :P. Hub always tells me why i worried so much, just go with the flow loh.....u might not be right with wat u think...But i just can't help worrying :P
2) I'm the 3rd child in the family. I have an elder sister, an elder brother & a 8 years younger sister.
3) Very paisei to say that of my 29 years, I've only been to Thailand, Bangkok & Hatyak the furthest. Most of my holidays trip were to Malaysia, eg. JB, Genting, KL, and once to Penang. HOpe to visit more countries as time goes :P
4) My favorite food - Frog leg porridge, seafood & any hot soupy stuff.
There's a period where my favourite tag to my hub if i wanna eat soupy stuff; 肚子怪怪,要喝烧烧的汤! Then he will knows what I want to say and read out my tag whenever he asked for my opinion on what to eat. :P
5) My parents had 2 grandchildren now and gonna have 2 more this year. A total of 2 boys and 2 girls by then.
6) I like to step into a clean and tidy house. Last time when I'm still staying together with my sisters in my parent's 3 room flat, I tend to scold my younger sister for not tidying up the room till we both quarrel. Same for now that I've my own flat, will not stand the untidiness too.
7) I've passed my driving test and got the license since year 2000. Can remember how my brother made me drive his Toyota van_LiteAce all alone from Ang Mo Kio to Alexandra office when it was just a few days after I've got my license. He was sick and not able to work and he asked me to take the van alone instead. Btw, its company van. Glad that I didn't bang the vehicle, although I tooK the wrong and 'long' expressway back home :P But this really helps me boost my confident and my driving skill. And I've owned 3 cars before together with my bf (now hub)
Finally the LAST one......kokz....really think so hard to write this post.
8) I'm a December Baby and I'm gonna have a little boy in December too. If he's coming out on the same birth date as me, hub said he can save $$ to celebrate our birthday together. "BLAH" so stingy.
THE END :D
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
A van :o wow.
How to maneuver such a big car?
I once drove my ex-boss's car for a meeting and he called 2x to check on his car (not me) as we took almost a full day to finish the meeting
hehe....yah manz...i was sweating and driving real slow that day. Somemore a manual gear vehicle...really faintz...but i just tried loh...luckily didnt bang. Had some difficulties in parking as well. Its really a sweating day for me. But if my bro didnt do that, guess i will never dare to drive. So all thanks to him.
hahaha... i got prob w van and nv wanna try again... hehehe... won't u think it would be fun to celebrate bd with ur son... so sweet....
If really so zun and he wish to come out on the same day as me then on that day itself I will have to celebrate my bday at the hospital....hmmm...interesting :D
hahahaha...yeah hor... hahahaha.... i never thought of that... celebrating in hospital... hmmmhmm...
Post a Comment