Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Feeling better?

Still feeling rather down and tired. Really felt like taking 1 shot few days leave and sleep at home. Last Sunday had my very 1st 3 hours afternoon nap and I felt so wonderful. Even during the night I can still sleep soundly but then still have to wake up several times for loo visiting. Every morning just wished that I could sleep alittle longer and need not wake up so early for work. What should I do? Think I gonna get lazier and fatter soon.....

2 comments:

duMMySPy said...

hahahaha... i think i hor got the same syptoms... hahahahaha... anyway... its normal bah... sleep more sleep more....

Chew Family said...

still got other kind of symptoms beside tired but i don't know what to say....just whole body beh siong jiu shi liao...:P next time u will know how i feel....